Friday, July 13, 2012

Starting Over

So I seriously forgot I even had this blog until just recently and man I really sucked at it! Well you know what from now on I will do better! I promise.

So I thought about my blog today because I was thinking about college, and writing, and photography and just my future in general. And as I looked back on my blog I realized just how much I have been blessed with opportunities that most people only dream of! I have been able to do so much and meet so many cool people. As I prepare for my senior year I'm wondering now what all God has in store  for me. I'm also trying to find a way to make sure I can constantly stay updated on my blog. I know for sure I will be taking more pictures this year but I also want to focus more on my writing. So I'm thinking I'll do movie, video games, and music reviews. Sounds like a plan doesn't it? Yeah...it does. Well, that's really all I can write right now (I'm supposed to be working o.O) so i'll think of something much less boring to write about later :). Hmm....on another note....I should really pick a new signature...I need one that sounds more.....mature...yeah.


Ciao for now~
Daniaja

No comments:

Post a Comment