Thursday, December 15, 2011

10 Days 'Til Christmas!

Ohhhhhh yeahhhh!!!!! 10 days until Christmas!!!!! I'm super excited, not so much for gifts but just for the time to relax and enjoy the holiday spirit yanno? Anyways...I wasn't originally going to blog today but a few things happened that i thought were "blog-able". First of all i sang for the very first time on stage this past Sunday and it was AWESOME it felt really good. Secondly, I've been doing MUCH better in school my Trig and AP World grades have gone up tremendously which means more time for my blog! (yay!) Also today a boy on the train randomly came up to me and gave me a candy cane...it was so sweet...no seriously that candy cane was delicious hahaha. The other really exciting thing is that I've done enough photo shoots to officially start my portfolio which is super exciting! Well that's pretty much all that happened since my last post but it's all so exciting to me ^_^!

And here's your dose of photos:
This just randomly showed up under our school's Christmas tree i don't really know what it is haha
 This is my adorably dog making yet another appearance on this blog haha
 *eeeeeeeeeep* excitement!
That's all folks! Until next time =)
Peace, Love, and Werewolves <3
-Daniaja

No comments:

Post a Comment