Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sleep Deprivation = Acing Tests

So for the past two nights i have not gone to bed earlier than 1:30 am -_- it sucked. BUT after all the studying i got a perfect score on my Trigonometry quiz FINALLY! That only took 3 months ahah. But yeah...sleep deprivation is NOT fun let me tell you. In other news, our school play is this weekend so i'm definitely going to see that and post pictures and it shall be awesome! Also i'm starting a new collection of taking pictures of random things  just to show the beauty in simple things so here's some: 
 This one is actually of the purity rings my dad gave me a few years ago they say "True, Love, Waits"
And yeah...this is just the tiara from my 13th birthday :)

Oh and here's a funny one, the other day I was looking for my dog, Peanut, for like an half hour, I come upstairs and i find him under my desk and he made a bed out of my boots...crazy dog.
 At first he was like "Oh hey! you found me"
Then he was like "Okay i'm going to go back to sleep now"
And last but not least---HAPPY DECEMBER 1ST EVERYONE! :)
Hahahaha!
Peace, Love, and Werewolves <3
-Daniaja

No comments:

Post a Comment