Friday, December 23, 2011

Will the Real Slim Shady Please Stand Up?

Guess who's back? Back again? Shady's back. Tell a friend! I'm back guys! I've been semi-sorta-kinda-fully neglecting my poor blog, but I promise to get better when the new year starts. Ah! NEW YEAR?!? Where has my year gone??? I can't believe this year is over. Hmm...what are some of the highlights of this year? Well I drove my first car this year, turned 16, stayed out past 12am, went to my first Prom <3, drove around with my girls til almost 1am looking for a redbox, hung out with a million people at McDonald's eating french fries and ice cream at 12am, ice skated--aka crawled along the wall--for the first time, hung out downtown until it got dark, stood in line for hours to see Abduction, stood in line even longer to see Breaking Dawn, bawled my eyes out over Taylor Lautner, interviewed Hot Chelle Rae, Diggy Simmons, and the Twilight cast, went to my first rock concert, met All Star Weekend, Cody Simpson, and Greyson Chance, fell in love with photography, got my first summer job, met Christina Perri who became my new female role model, became even more Bieber obsessed, fell in love with a lovely singer known as Andrew Allen, talked on the phone with Demi Lovato, lost best friends, made new ones, and finally had the courage to sing on stage on front of a crowd. Yep...its been one fulfilling year. Soon i'll be in 12th grade and then going off to college....college....wow. I'm so curious to see what God is going to do with my life in 2012. I know it's going to be great.

Well here's a few pictures from this past year.


























That's all for now, see ya next year folks.

Peace, Love, and Werewolves <3
-Daniaja

No comments:

Post a Comment