Saturday, December 10, 2011

Hot Chelle Rae + We like to party, like to party party!

So before I write about my AWESOME day I want to take a second to talk about the new Hot Chelle Rae album "Whatever". I have had my ups and downs with HCR but I have to say that from the second I turned on their album I was hooked. My favorite song (or one of them at least) is "Why Don't You Love Me?" even though they are sort of a pop/rock band this song was soft and beautiful and AAH! I loved it haha. If you haven't had a chance to check it out you should! It's an amazing CD you'll want to dance the entire time I promise.

And NOW time for the main event: let's talk about the party today :). I had fun... IT WAS THE BEST DAY EVER!!! Hahaha, no seriously though, after this week which was pretty tough, I needed the refreshing time i had today. After the holiday party Omar, Yazmin, Julianne and I went out downtown to Millinium Park and then to Caribou Coffee. It was great we ice skated watched people skate while we stared on, then had a photoshoot took crazy pictures in 30 degree weather. I honestly didn't want to go home I love those guys.

Oh here's some pictures from today:











Oh did I say some? I meant a whole bunch :D
Well that took a lot longer than I  thought to upload so i'll just continue this blog tomorrow....or another day soon :)

Peace, Love, and Werewolves <3
-Daniaja

No comments:

Post a Comment