Monday, December 5, 2011

Is it winter yet?!

There are now 20 days until Christmas but it's not coming soon enough! Today was probably the longest Monday ever! Although I am super proud of myself for waking up at 5:30 this morning, I think i'm getting the hang of this whole "waking up on time" thing...it feels good.
Also, I've decided that because my lunch is probably the most hilarious part of my school days i'm going to start posting the hilarious random things my friends say. So the quote of the day today is:
          - "hopefully i don't stick my hand in there and poke my fingers off"
haha I don't even know how that makes sense. Oh guess what! We're having our first teen led service at church on Sunday! I'm nervous as heck but i know it's going to be awesome. And on Saturday we have our annual Christmas party at work, and this year we all have to wear ugly sweaters...and mines is UGLY haha i'll be sure to take pictures in it. BUT in the meantime, I did a mini photoshoot and photographed myself today :)

Cool eh? I like it. I'll probably try to do more soon. Anyways, that's all for today. So..yeah :D

Peace, Love, and Werewolves <3
-Daniaja                 

No comments:

Post a Comment